ICA & ICA-AP Member Activities
- - Participated in ICA Global General Conference & ICA-AP Local Conference
- - Participated in ICA & Member Institute Invitational International Forum, Conference, various seminars
- - Held KFCC&ICA-AP Capacity Building Workshop for working level staffs of Committee on Credit & Banking
Exchange Mutual Cooperation Program with Foreign Cooperatives
- - Since 1994, conducted regular mutual Leadership Exchange Program with FSCT of Thailand.
- - Concluded Working Miuntes to promote a regular mutual cooperation program with VCA of Vietnam in February, 2020.
Exchange with Advanced Cooperatives
- - Active in the executive committee after joining EACB of Europe in January, 2020
Visit by Related Overseas Organizations
- - Visits for study tour to understand the general works and systems of CC & KFCC
What is the International Development Cooperation Project of CC?
- - Transfer the financial inclusion system of CC by creating a villagers’ fund through savings and deposits to contribute to not only the reduction of poverty but also the development of the local community
- - Foster and transfer CC as the representative heritage of overseas local development to realize social contribution globally as Korea’s representative financial cooperatives
- - Invitational training for village leaders and public officials, promotion of local consulting to activate the establishment and operation of credit cooperatives
- - Circulating education and management knowhow to strengthen the operational competency of staffs and employees of CC through local cooperation officers
- - Setting up an international model differentiated from other microfinance systems such that the CC model can be applied and adapted locally
- - Starting from Myanmar, expand to target countries of Uganda, Laos, Fiji, etc.Development Cooperation Model of CC
Development Cooperation Model of CC
- 소득기반 조성
- 생활환경 개선
- 자립정신 증대